Ablebits.com Consolidate Worksheets Wizard for Microsoft Excel quickly combines data from multiple worksheets into one. This smart tool provides you with a number of consolidation options to choose from. You can merge data from one or several workbooks and csv files without opening them, create summary reports, copy multiple worksheets to one large table, consolidate worksheets by name and more.
This smart tool gives you flexibility in data consolidation and allows choosing additional options that suit you best:
- Select any number of Excel files for consolidation.
- Combine data from the selected ranges into one worksheet.
- Copy data from the selected ranges to one spreadsheet.
- Copy the selected spreadsheets to one Excel workbook.
- Paste all, only values or links to source data into the resulting table.
- Preserve formatting of the selected ranges.
- Separate the copied ranges by a blank row.
- Copy the results to a new workbook, new worksheet or select custom location.
If you deal with numerous Excel worksheets that need data consolidation, Consolidate Worksheets Wizard is the right tool for you. The add-in works with Microsoft Excel 2013 32-bit and 64-bit, 2010, 2007, 2003.